Call to Order at 6:00 p.m.
Approve agenda as presented
Approval of Minutes- October 23, 2019
Project Lead The Way
Douglas Food Stores Inc.
1/15/2020 - 6:00 PM
Report on Contracts
Genesis Center Adult Education.docx
The Genesis center will support the District with adult job training for unemployed and underemployed adults. It will be expected to meet mutually agreed upon benchmarks and performance targets.
The District in collaboration with the Genesis Center has reviewed the following performance metrics.
• Number of participants recruited (target 50)
• Number of participants enrolled (target 25)
• Number of participants who complete and/or earn a certification (target 20)
• Number of participants placed in employment (15)
• Participant survey data measuring satisfaction with the program (25)
It is expected that participants will improve their employment skills, pay scales and prospects for promotion in their job placements.
Carl D. Perkins V- Adult Education
Administration recommends School Board Approval.
Ramon Torres - CTE Director
Cameron Berube - Executive Director of Teaching & Learning
Thomas P. Flanagan - Chief Academic Officer
Christopher Petisce - Acting Business Manager
Dorothy Smith - Interim Superintendent